Chartless dentistry is not just about shifting your patient charts onto a computer. Ultimately, it has to do with how patient information flows in your office and the way it supports your everyday processes. It is about accessing your patient information anywhere and anytime; inside the office and remotely. Chartless environments, when created for a dental practice, make things simpler, easier, faster, efficient and more profitable to operate
Chartless technology makes a big difference when discussed with reference to a dental practice or a healthcare office. The primary advantages it offers to a practice / healthcare office is lowering overhead and increasing profitability. This is itself a big incentive for practice owners to shift to the use of charting technology.
Other advantages of going chartless in a dental office:
- Easy access to your important files and data: The electronic management of charts relaxes you from time spent on searching and retrieving files manually. It reduces your reliance on physical files and folders.
- Reduces cost and adds efficiency: Chartless systems are designed to free you from labor hours spent on maintaining paper charts and patient files. They lower overhead costs including, stationery (paper and toner etc.) and physical space (cabinets and closets etc.) required for storage
- Drive growth and marketability:A Chartless dental office not only ensures improved efficiency and effectiveness, but builds on its marketability also. Safe and secured chartless environments are very important factors to ensuring your patients have a secure feeling when you are dealing with their private records. Research has proven that up-to-date technology is one of the key factors that patients look for when choosing a new healthcare provider
- Ensures safety and security:Chartless technology allows a safe way to store and transmit sensitive files and documents, such as, client medical records, billing information or tax information . These sophisticated systems are HIPAA compliant.
- Improved work flow and quick response time: Chartless office environments offer faster file sharing which improves overall workflow productivity and quality perception from the patients. The sooner you respond to your patients, the better organized you appear to them and the happier they would be from your services.
An efficient and productive practice management system that makes information accessible all the time is a dream come true for practice owners. If a chartless dental environment is what you are striving for ,HTI offers a one stop solution that meets all integration needs, gives a quick return on investment and provides outstanding customer service by well-trained technicians. However, installation and setup of this technology is a bit critical and require hiring a dependable, responsible and trustworthy provider that is fully aware of all industry and compliance standards. HTI, with its vast experience in the dental technology arena and with hundreds for satisfied dental practices, is just the right partner to assist you in achieving this important transition. Call our support line today, to schedule a no-charge, no-obligation visit with one of our consultants; at 1-877-222-1508